Research & Development
VAMP TECH has Quality Control and Research & Development laboratories equipped with technical devices which allow to control the entire process of the creation of a new product with high efficiency:
- 2 extrusion pilot plants (32mm, 40 L/D and 40mm, 40 L/D)
- 4 injection moulding machines of various size (45, 65, 80 and 100 t)
- 6 molds for production of analytical specimens
- 4 molds for process simulation
- thermal testing (HDT Vicat , Ball Pressure)
- mechanical testing (Impact Charpy / Izod, tensile, bending)
- electrical tests (CTI Surface Resistivity, Dielectric Strength)
- flame resistance tests (UL 94: Vertical, HB, 5V; LOI; GWIT/GWFI; HWI; Needleflame)
- Chemical Analysis: DSC, TGA, FTIR
- Others: density, color, MFI, humidity, laserabilità, UV resistance
Thanks to an intense Research & Development activity VAMP TECH offers compounds based on a wide range of base polymers : PS, ABS, PP, POM, PC, alloys, PBT, PA6, PA66 and resins for high temperature application such as PPE, PPS, PPA and PEEK. Moreover for each base polymer an extremely wide range of products has been developed.
In particular, the Research & Development of VAMP TECH is specialized, with a strong know how, in flame-retarded products. For each base resin, with the exception of POM, formulations were developed with all kinds of flame retardant additives available in the market: halogens, halogen free, intumescent, red and inorganic phosphorus.
Finally VAMP TECH is available to develop tailor-made solutions for its customers having additional requirements and offers customized products which meet specific project specifications.